Marlo & Co Living
"Ningi and Nawnta" INDOOR/OUTDOOR CUSHION COVER 60x60cm
This is one of our two new designs from our collaboration with Contemporary Aboriginal Artist, Domica Hill.
'Ningi & Nawnta' translates to Mother and Sister in Palawa Kani language.
'This design represents friendship, celebrating differences and coming together after misunderstandings. You will see 3 circles throughout. These depict a mother and two daughters supporting each other, lifting each other up and inspiring each other. The wavy lines throughout the design show the different paths they have all taken to find and get back to one another.'
As with all our cushion covers, they can be used both indoors and outdoors. The 100% linen fabric makes them soft enough to enjoy on a couch or bed, but the water repellent and fade resistant features allows them to survive those sunny, summer days.
- Handmade in Victoria
- Original Commissioned Art Designs
- Artist signature in corner of each cushion
- Made from 100% Linen which makes them a more eco-friendly choice
- Fade Resistant
- Water Repellent
- Same design on both sides
- YKK Invisible Zipper
We want your Cushions to live a long and happy life and there are some things you can do to help make that happen.
- Whilst our cushion covers are designed to survive the outdoors, the Aussie sun can be extremely harsh and the UV rays will impact colours over time.
- To increase the longevity of your cushion covers and minimise fading, we recommend you put your cushions away when not in use. To ensure eventual fading is consistent we also recommend that you regularly rotate and move your cushions.
- Our cushion covers have a water repellent feature which minimises dirt and stains from being absorbed, however preventative maintenance is ideal.
- The water repellent feature is designed to last for years but may need to be refreshed after a thorough cleaning or extended use. (There are many commercial fabric guards available on the market. Always test before use and follow manufacturers instructions).