Marlo & Co Living
"Harper" Indoor/Outdoor Cushion Cover 60x60cm
Miss "Harper" is the cool kid on the block!
The blue hues and midnight monstera's make her a more 'moody' addition to our collection but don't be fooled, she loves the summer sun as much as anyone!
She'll have you covered from morning to night with her cool colour scheme and transitional vibe.
This outdoor cushion cover is a large 60x60cm which makes Harper perfect for anything from relaxing on a Sunday arvo with a good book to providing the mood for lounging around with a bunch of friends on a balmy Saturday night.
Designed from Original commissioned art by the fabulous Melbourne artist, Deb McNaughton, Harper is as unique as she is beautiful. Bringing Harper into your backyard is also bringing a piece of art to your outdoors.
We are also super proud to say that all our cushion covers are designed, printed and handmade right here in Australia!
(You are purchasing the cushion cover only)
- Handmade in Victoria
- Original Commissioned Art Designs
- Artist signature in corner of each cushion
- Made from 100% Linen which makes them a more eco-friendly choice
- Fade Resistant
- Water Repellent
- Same design on both sides
- YKK Invisible Zipper
We want your Cushions to live a long and happy life and there are some things you can do to help make that happen.
- Whilst our cushion covers are designed to survive the outdoors, the Aussie sun can be extremely harsh and the UV rays will impact colours over time.
- To increase the longevity of your cushion covers and minimise fading, we recommend you put your cushions away when not in use. To ensure eventual fading is consistent we also recommend that you regularly rotate and move your cushions.
- Our cushion covers have a water repellent feature which minimises dirt and stains from being absorbed, however preventative maintenance is ideal.
- The water repellent feature is designed to last for years but may need to be refreshed after a thorough cleaning or extended use. (There are many commercial fabric guards available on the market. Always test before use and follow manufacturers instructions).