We want your Cushions to live a long and happy life and as such there are things you can do to make that happen.
- Whilst our cushions are designed to survive the outdoors, the Aussie sun can be extremely harsh and the UV rays will impact colours over time.
- To increase the longevity of your cushions and minimise fading, we recommend you put your cushions away when not in use. To ensure eventual fading is consistent we also recommend that you regularly rotate and move your cushions.
- Our cushions have a water repellent feature which minimises dirt and stains from being absorbed, however preventative maintenance is ideal.
- If you do happen to spill something on your cushions like red wine for example, it will wipe off if you get to it right away. If left for too long it will eventually break down the coating and potentially leave a mark.
- The water repellent feature is designed to last for years but may need to be refreshed after a thorough cleaning or extended use. (There are many commercial fabric guards available on the market. Always test before use and follow manufacturers instructions).